LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE
Most queen bee producers do not guarantee the arrival of queen bees - Melita Bees does! We take the utmost care when preparing, packing and shipping our live queen bees, and all our customers can confirm it: mortality on arrival is less than 1% and the queens arrive in pristine condition.
The real-time arrival guarantee applies only to queens received at home on the first delivery attempt or have them shipped and collected directly at a UPS Customer Center (or customs). To take advantage of the Melita Bees Real Time Arrival Guarantee, you must be present at the first home delivery attempt or specify a UPS Customer Center as the shipping and collection address. You must also report any dead queens immediately within 24 hours of receipt.
Below are the terms and conditions for Melita Bees Live Arrival Guarantee:
- You must be present at the shipping address indicated on the first delivery attempt
- You must have your queens shipped and collected directly from a UPS Customer Center
- You must collect your shipment of queens and immediately report any dead queens within 24 hours of arrival.
- The Real Time Arrival Guarantee applies only to queen bees and not to attendant bees.
- To file a claim, immediately email us a small video that includes the packaging and dead queens.
- Upon approval of your request, Melita Bees will replace or refund your order at our discretion.
Buckfast, Italian, Carniolan or VSH Melita Bees queen bees are shipped weekly via UPS Express Saver. Upon departure, you will receive UPS tracking updates, from the time your queen bees are shipped until the time they arrive.